Featured

“SHOP CATS OF NEW YORK” IS HERE!

It’s been over two years in the making but I’m thrilled to announce that SHOP CATS OF NEW YORK ” dropped” (I feel so Kanye!) on November 1, 2016!

I’m so impressed by the job the HarperCollins Design group did in creating it – it’s truly a lovely hardcover book (and it’s been written that it both feels, and smells nice, so it’s not just my bias talking!).

Shop Cats of New York I had a little fun on launch day visiting a few local book shops doing unsolicited book signings (they didn’t seem too mad and did put those little “autographed” stickers on them!).

Just to remind you, this IS the book about which Lil BUB said:

 “A beautiful book of beautiful photos of beautiful cats by beautiful people. ‘Shop Cats’ has a special place in my tiny heart.”

I mean, with an endorsement like that!

Andrew Marttila and I pretending to be celebrities mugging for our "paparazzi"

Andrew Marttila and I pretending to be celebrities mugging for our “paparazzi”

We had an amazing book launch at the Corner Bookstore, and old-school book shop that’s featured in the book. It was crazy to see their window full of copies of the book!

Signing Books!

Signing books!

Oh, and I don’t mean “we” in the royal sense. I’m referring to the amazing photographer I worked with on the book, Andrew Marttila of Instagram fame (@iamthegreatwent) and a former Cat Man Monday!

Here’s a short clip from our night at the Corner Bookshop (if you don’t see the video hit refresh).

For a longer version of the “talk” portion  click here. We were picked up in the NY Post…Shop Cats of New York NY Post Book Review And PeoplePets.com….SHOP CATS OF NEW YORK peoplepets.com book review


Comments